MRHC Mali recruit an business development manager
SUMMARY TASKS :
- Drive sales objecteve across Mali through sales and dealers.
- Engage with NGO, Institutions to have a business relationship ;
- Goal at establishing new dealership contact ;
- Interact with sales team and dailly follow up of enquiries ;
- Engage in activities and demos to generate enquiries ;
- Mechanic meet/Spares meet to get their help for sales ;
- Identify loss sale and plug the gaps to take an competitions ;
- Should be proactive and have fighting spirit
Formation : Hold an sales diploma or any other equivalent diploma.
Professionnal Experience : Have at least one year of experience in a similar position.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES :
- Willing to travel and driver licence ;
- Sales experience and push sales through credit plan ;
- Knowledge in english is necessary over and above french
- Should have handled team earlier and driven for results ;
- Good relashionship bulding handling the dealer team ;
- Work alosely with service for spares to get desired work output.
Languages : Speak fluently in French and English and at least in a local language.
PERSONNAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Be proactive
- Be honest, trustworthy and have a sense of ethics
- Have good self-control
- Be available and courteous
How to Apply?
- Applicants are invited to send their CV, cover letter, photocopy of diplomas and work certificates to email@example.com or apply below at the latest on 04/23/2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Only candidates whose files have been selected will be contacted.